Situated in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, Bedini Bugiyal is one of the most beautiful high altitude meadow of India. Witness it's full glory at the winter. Get panaromic views of Trishul, Nanda Ghungti, Hati Peak, Ghora Peak, Chowkhamba and many more. Trek through evergreen pine and rhododendron forests cross rivulets and encounter various wildlife.
During the trek, visit Asia's highest meadow, Ali Bugiyal. A vast never ending grassland expanding into the horizon. Experience breathtaking viestas of high himalayan peaks as you soak in the surroundings. It will leave an everlasting implant in your memory>
Day 1: Kathgodam to Wan
Day 2: Wan to Gharaoli Patal
Day 3: Gharaoli Patal to Bedini Bugiyal
Day 4: Trip to Ali Bugiyal
Day 5: Bedini Bugiyal to Wan
Day 6: Wan to Kathgodam
• All necessary permits
• Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
• Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg)
• Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First Aid. Oxygen & crampon,
• All charges for guides, cook, helpers & horses
• Transportation cost from Kathgodam to Wan and back.
• Backpack offloading: Trekkers are expected to carry their own backpacks. If the trekker cannot carry his/her backpack due to physical inability, and chooses to offload on mules, this will be on additional cost. (Not applicable for solo package)
• Air fares, airport taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions and itinerary.
• Meals, tea, coffee, mineral water, tips, transfers not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Telephone, laundry and other personal expenses.
• Cost of personal emergency exit or expenses due to external factors such as climatic conditions.
• Travel insurance.
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kit
a. Coca 30 – 30 ml
b. Crocin – 6 tablets
c. Avomine – 4 tablets
d. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets
e. Combiflam – 4 tablets
f. Disprin – 6 tablets
g. Norflox TZ– 6 tablets
h. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
i.Band aid – 10 strips
j. Eno – 6 Satches
k. Cotton – 1 small roll
l. ORS – 5 packets
m. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
n. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle , lighter
Life is unpredictable and we understand that sometimes you have to cancel or change your trip dates and it is our endeavor to make it as easy as possible for you. However, please understand that we plan everything including guide fees, permits, accommodation and ration in advance. Therefore, any cancellation means inconvenience and certain losses to the people involved in various stages of the programme. Keeping that in mind, our cancellation charges are as below –
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the event: Full refund as cash
Cancellations between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the event: 50 % refund as cash.
Cancellations less than 15 days to the start of the event: No refund.
If for some reason you wish to cancel the trek, email intimation (firstname.lastname@example.org) needs to
be sent to along with telephonic information.
Note: WeTrekkers reserves the right to cancel a programme before departure in the event of logistical problems arising due to natural calamities, strikes, wars or any other circumstances that make the event inadvisable. In this case, we will refund 50% of the event fees.
Itinerary Changes &Trip delays: We plan itineraries based on the information available at the time of planning and in rare circumstances, they are subject to change. In the event that the itinerary is changed or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, transportation delays, government intervention, landslides etc., we will always aim to give you the best experience possible. However, WeTrekkers cannot be held responsible for the cost of delay or changes.
Please note: In case of refund, there will be a deduction of 5% (bank charges) from the total fee you have paid. Also, if you have opted for a trek insurance, the amount will not be refunded.
Refunds will be processed within 7 - 10 working days from the date of cancellation.
Client Safety Is Our Top Priority
No matter how short or long your tour is, the safety of our tourists is our top priority. Before any expedition starts, we prepare detailed tour plan and create alternate plans for emergency situations. We even implement backup strategy of keeping duplicate schedules, tour details, route plans and guest lists.
Wide Collection Of Quality Equipment
Each piece of equipment that is used on our tours is owned by us. As dedicated professionals, we ensure that every piece of our equipment remains in the best condition every time. We pay close attention to equipment excellence to ensure the safety of our guests. Be it your need of rubber sleeping mats, binoculars, dome tents or GPS sets, our collection of equipment has everything that you need.
Good Nutritious Meals
Tourists availing our Best Pindari Glacier Trekking packages in India can be assured of enjoying excellent meals during their tour. Our skilled chef prepares healthy and nutritionally balanced meals for our clients in the most hygienic manner. To ensure that our food doesn’t have any negative effect on you, we even discuss about your allergies and food preferences.
We are widely recognised for practicing eco-friendly tourism. Preserving the beauty of the locations we tour is a culture that is installed in all our professionals. We have even established guidelines which are strictly followed by our staff to ensure that the environment doesn't get affected.
“Contact us to know more about our trek!”