An astounding peak that reaches up to 4,220m (13,845ft), the Patalsu Peak boasts of its scenic beauty and enchanting appeal. Located within the close proximity of the picturesque Kullu Valley, this soaring peak makes for an ideal trekking destination and is also one of the most sought after trekking destinations in the region.
With moderate to challenging gradients, it entices a large number of trekkers from across the country. Though considered as a difficult one, the trekkers get rewarded with promising views and an amazing experience on completing this trek.
Day 1 : Manali to Solang Nala(drive) & trek to Sagadugh
Day 2 : Sagadugh to Khobi
Day 3 : Khobi to Patalshu Peak and Back to Khobi/Sagadugh
Day 4 : Sagadugh to Solang & drive back to Manali
• Transport from Manali to Manali.
• All necessary permits
• Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
• Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg)
• Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First Aid.
• Entry fees
• Food during the transit.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Personal equipments : axe, trekking pole, crampon,
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Anything not specifically mentioned.
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kit
a. Coca 30 – 30 ml
b. Crocin – 6 tablets
c. Avomine – 4 tablets
d. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets
e. Combiflam – 4 tablets
f. Disprin – 6 tablets
g. Norflox TZ– 6 tablets
h. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
i.Band aid – 10 strips
j. Eno – 6 Satches
k. Cotton – 1 small roll
l. ORS – 5 packets
m. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
n. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle , lighter
If for some reason you wish to cancel the trek, email intimation (firstname.lastname@example.org) needs to
be sent to along with telephonic information.
The cancellation charges are as under:
Cancellations prior to 45 days from the start of the trek : 100% refund
Cancellation between 45 days and 30 from the start of the trek : 75% refund
Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek : 50% refund
Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek : no refund
Top 4 Reason Why Travel with Us
Safety is the top priority
For any WeTrekkers Adventures, safety is the top priority. Before each trek & expedition starts, we thoroughly prepare the necessary equipment and create alternate plans in case of emergency. We work closely with our clients and offer them reliable, experienced, well-trained professionals. The safety of our guest is our highest concern.
All trekking tours implement a backup strategy of keeping duplicate tour details, schedules, guest lists, and route plans with a reliable and experienced person at the nearest base town/village. If a tour is unexpectedly delayed or weather conditions turn unfavorable the trusted individual will begin to enact support procedures.
Comprehensive medical kits are vital inclusions on all expeditions we conduct. In the case of unexpected events or emergencies we have compact kits that are quickly and easily accessible when needed.
We actively use, educate, and promote technologies & practices that will improve safety while trekking with us. We take pride in the high caliber of skills we have attained through many years of experience. Himalayan High Adventures ensures that all guests that trek with us will feel confident and comfortable under our guidance.
Equipment is the foundation
Every piece of equipment used on our trips is company owned. We can assure you of its reliability and suitability. We utilize a strong collection of quality equipment from internationally well known brands and each piece is closely inspected before and after each expedition. Through our uncompromising dedication to quality and extreme emphasis on inspection and maintenance, we can ensure that every piece of equipment is in top performing condition at all times.
Our attention to equipment excellence for safety also transfers to considerations of comfort for our guests. With WeTrekkers all trips utilize a mess tent and kitchen setup. This affords our guests a comfortable dining experience on wilderness trips even in adverse weather. Kitchen/Dining Facilities include water dispensers, tables, canteens, required cookware, and water filters, etc. One the trail sleep is important. WeTrekkers offers sleeping bags and rubber sleeping mats as needed. Waterproof 2-3 Man dome tents are also available.
Extra equipment such as Waikie-Taikies, binoculars, and touch GPS sets and search lights are also available.
We don’t comprise on meals
Good nutritious meals are the keys to a successful tour. Our guests enjoy excellent meals that are prepared by an experienced cook in clean and hygienic manner. Prior to departure we discuss food preferences and allergies with our guests and also consider expedition intensity before preparing menus.
What we do
The environment is not forgotten
WeTrekkers practices eco-friendly tourism. We place an emphasis on helping our guests create lifelong memories without leaving a negative impact on the wonderful natural environments that they visit. Preserving the beautiful natural locations we travel to is a culture instilled in all of our staff and the local people of the places we visit. We of course lead by example, and have established a guideline which will be followed strictly. We hope to help our guests to understand this way of tourism.